Many thanks to CHDK! - General Chat - CHDK Forum  

Many thanks to CHDK!

• 5 Replies
Many thanks to CHDK!
« on: 28 / December / 2009, 13:48:22 »
Advertisements
Hi,

I just wanted to say THANKS to you guys who made this software!  :) I'm very surprised about how good it is, and will definitely share it with my friends who also got Canon's. Many many thanks!

I think that I will post some questions in the future because of things I don't understand, but for now I understand everything and it is easy to work with.

You guys are great!

- Patrick

Offline fe50

• IXUS50 & 860, SX10 Star WARs-Star RAWs
    • fe50
Re: Many thanks to CHDK!
« Reply #1 on: 28 / December / 2009, 14:58:41 »
Hello & welcome, Byte !

Have fun with CHDK   :xmas

« Reply #2 on: 28 / December / 2009, 15:19:46 »
Hello & welcome, Byte !

Have fun with CHDK   :xmas

Thank you.

I'll definitely have fun with CHDK, I'm playing the whole time with my SX110 since I got CHDK. Now I'm reading the 69 pages long manual. I'm at page 19 right now, and I'm searching the feature how to make a time-lapse. If somebody knows the page number where I can find it I would like to hear it :)

« Reply #3 on: 10 / March / 2010, 21:56:17 »
I want to second Byte's note of thanks. Today I finished setting up a pole which will hold an A2000 11 feet in the air within a weather-proof box for a year (fingers crossed) to record a time lapse construction progress of my organization's new building using the intervalometer script. If it wasn't for the existence of CHDK, what I'm doing would not be possible without a big investment in more esoteric equipment. So Canon has CHDK to thank for the purchase of another camera.

Thanks for everyone's hard work on CHDK!

« Reply #4 on: 11 / March / 2010, 03:21:32 »
Thank you very much ppl! i was searching the net for a demostration in high speed shooting and found this one :)

« Reply #5 on: 11 / March / 2010, 21:54:45 »
CHDK is gr8!

I had installed the first version of A480 and it is instant magic!

Thanks a lot for everyone who had made CHDK.