That's normal - if you read the error message, it tells you to run badpixel.lua. This is a clever little script (included in full build)
that takes 2 pictures and calculates a list of bad pixels from them.
- In the CHDK menu, go to Scripting Parameters -> Load script from file and select
- In the File browser, find badpixel.lua (it's in CHDK/SCRIPTS/TEST) and select it
- Leave CHDK menu and switch to shooting mode
- If you're NOT in <Alt> mode , switch to it
- You should now see the badpixel.lua 'console' bottom left of screen - just do what it says
- It should take 2 pictures and then say something like 'badpixel.bin created, press Func to save
note that this (2 pics + saving) could take maybe a minute... if your screen stays black just press Func anyway
and shutdown the cam.
- After restarting you should be able to activate DNG