Looking for a CHDK developer for a custom application using CHDK as a foundation - page 5 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

Looking for a CHDK developer for a custom application using CHDK as a foundation

• 106 Replies
Advertisements
Hi David,

I went out and bought a new SD card reader. I loaded the files, in both the A720 and the S5IS and both work as advertised.

The only thing I cannot do is save the changes I make in the parameter sets. Is that possible, or do I just save the default settings in the .bas file?

Thank you,
Gregg

Not working so far.

I can enable the option to load Parameter Sets if you wish.

Not working so far.

I can enable the option to load Parameter Sets if you wish.

Yeah, if you can make it where it saves parameters and loads from the parameter sets that would be great.

The problem the other day was the nut behind the wheel, me! It was in the test mode and I forgot to take it out of test. No wonder it wasn't taking pictures. Go figure?

Gregg

OK, I will look at it later.

Just have a few other jobs to finish.

David

Download this ZIP :  http://www.zshare.net/download/760571940039e179/

Delete ALL files on your bootable card and copy the CHDK folder and subfolders to the card.

Rename the appropriate file  to DISKBOOT.BIN and boot the camera.

Press shutter button to stop script.

Press PRINT button and use left/right keys to browse the descriptions of five parameter sets.

David

Awesome!

All I can say is wow!

One last thing. ( I know there is always one more thing :-[ )

Is it possible to save custom sets, with custom parameters? For on the fly sort of changes.

Gregg

I thought you would like that.

On the fly changes ... no.

I will think about it.

Tomorrow, I will upload a 'minimalist' version that is almost as small as 100K.

It will not make any difference to you, I just want to see how small it can be made.

David

This may take a day or so.

Keep checking.

Holding my breath.  :lol

Have an enjoyable weekend.

Gregg

Not yet, I have to finish a few domestic jobs first   :)