ACID - simple tool to automatically download the appropriate SDM or CHDK build - page 3 - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum  

ACID - simple tool to automatically download the appropriate SDM or CHDK build

• 31 Replies

Offline zeno

Advertisements
I don't intend to change the web address (but will fix any errors of course). Please go ahead and publish it on the German Forum.
A570, S100, Ixus 127
Author of ASSIST, STICK, WASP, ACID, SDMInst, LICKS, WICKS, MacBoot, UBDB, CFGEdit

Offline zeno

The CHDK-DE site seems to have removed support for a load of cameras in the last 24 hours. For example, there's no longer support for
  g11-100k, g11-100h, sd750-101b, a470-101a, s90-101b etc etc.

Is this permanent, or some sort of error?
A570, S100, Ixus 127
Author of ASSIST, STICK, WASP, ACID, SDMInst, LICKS, WICKS, MacBoot, UBDB, CFGEdit

Offline msl

• A720 IS, SX220 HS 1.01a
    • CHDK-DE links
Sorry, this is temporarily error. We will fix it. It affects only copied firmware versions.

msl
CHDK-DE:  CHDK-DE links

Offline zeno

I thought so - I haven't removed the entries from the ACID table (though I have added the new cameras as they've appeared)
A570, S100, Ixus 127

Offline msl

• A720 IS, SX220 HS 1.01a
    • CHDK-DE links
Now (revision 626) everything is working properly again.

msl
CHDK-DE:  CHDK-DE links

Offline zeno

Following a remarkably painless installation of Ubuntu on my iMac yesterday, I've created a Linux version of Acid. It should probably be regarded as a test version, but why not give it a try - see http://www.zenoshrdlu.com/acid/acid.html
A570, S100, Ixus 127

Offline blackhole

• A590IS 101b
    • Planetary astrophotography
I made a translation into the Croatian language, but there is a problem with the page code, the program does not recognize the Win 1250 and does not show Croatian characters.

Offline zeno

@blackhole
If you email the text files to me (daveATzenoshrdlu.com) I'll see what I can do to make the program display them correctly.
A570, S100, Ixus 127

Offline zeno

The latest version of ACID (1.11) now lets you choose whether to download the 'stable' or 'experimental' version of CHDK-DE. The German version has been updated too. See:
  http://www.zenoshrdlu.com/acid/acid.html
and
  http://www.zenoshrdlu.com/acidde/acidde.html
A570, S100, Ixus 127

The latest version of ACID (1.11) now lets you choose whether to download the 'stable' or 'experimental' version of CHDK-DE.
Very nice. 

Now all we need is a version of you SDMinst app for Windows and we can finally retire CardTricks !
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16