Ixus 55 / SD450: First beta version of CHDK port available for 1.00B and 1.00C - page 3 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Ixus 55 / SD450: First beta version of CHDK port available for 1.00B and 1.00C

• 82 Replies
Advertisements
I'm sincerely grateful for your work

wow.. thanks again!

Hello!

Thanks for the work with the firmware! .. everything works fine except one thing =(
I have to flash everytime i want to use it ... as soon as i turn off the camera the old firmware is active instead of the hacked.
Maybe it is supposed to be like that?

have you made the card bootable? ("debug parameters" menu)

have you tried the Tv override and does it work? Are you using B or C version?

just for the record, Tv override doesn't work for me, 1.00C firmware.  RAW, Zebra and live Histogram all work.  :)

have you made the card bootable? ("debug parameters" menu)

have you tried the Tv override and does it work? Are you using B or C version?

I checked my original FW and it was B version ... so i took the hacked B version too.
Make card bootable doesnt work. Still need to reflash everytime.
Does the firmware load something off the memcard? .. shouldnt a firmware be persistent in the flash mem? ...

Did you write-protect the card after making it bootable? If not the firmware will not load automatically. Also make sure to copy both files DISKBOOT.BIN and PS.FIR to the SD-card.

I don't know why, but now, when I shoot, the camera switchs off but with lens extended... The picture is not recorder. Version 1.00C
« Last Edit: 24 / February / 2008, 12:03:26 by pitquim »

Beta3 version is ready for testing now

allbest_ixus55_100bc_b3.zip - 3.56MB

Shutter-Override should work now.

Happy testing. Let me know if you find any bugs...
- 3DBruce

I don't know why, but now, when I shoot, the camera switchs off but with lens extended... The picture is not recorder. Version 1.00C
mmmh, just tried the beta3 with my 1.00C Ixus here: This version seems to work.