So, i have a Sx200 with 1.00d firmware, and an 8gb sd card, i've tried the following steps:
* Low level format card in camera. The card now contains one FAT32 partition.(DONE
* Unpack the small build of CHDK directly to the card using PC.(DONE
* Start CHDK manually (Firmware update).(DONE
* Enter the CHDK menu, and select Miscellaneous stuff -> Debug Parameters -> Create card with two partitions. CHDK now creates the boot partition as before, but also formats it using FAT12 and marks the partition bootable. (not available on all ports) DONE
* Put the card back in PC, re-unpack small CHDK to the 2 MB partition. (from this point i'm a little confused, 'cause when i'm put the card back to the pc the win is trying to format(win7) (maybe not formated in fat16:S) so format and copy done
* Write protect the card (there is usually a switch on the side of the card; move it to the locked position).done, but the camera said the card is write protected
* The camera should now boot off of the card.i don't have any boot automatically, just when i boot manually again
* Enter the CHDK menu, and select Miscellaneous stuff -> Swap partitions.done
* Unlock the card, and put it back in the PC. Now format the large partition, and unpack full CHDK onto it.done
* Lock the card and put it back in the camera.done
* Start CHDK manually (Firmware update) one more time, and select Miscellaneous stuff -> Swap partitions. done
The situation is the same, when i turn in record mode, i don't have any chdk menu, and firmware option, just in playback mode and only when i'm doing manually.
So please help, what can i do now to work this stuff, i'm really upset.
Thx a lot!!