Double exposures - Feature Requests - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Double exposures

• 4 Replies
Double exposures
« on: 03 / September / 2010, 06:25:46 »
Advertisements
I'm new so this may exist already but a script that allows you line a shot up over the top of a previous shot to make double or triple exposures would be good.

Offline fudgey

• a570is
Re: Double exposures
« Reply #1 on: 03 / September / 2010, 15:35:50 »
Not sure what you mean, but take a look at the edge overlay feature. And if my guess was not a good one, what you need is probably best done outside the camera but if you insist, take a look at the RAW average feature?

Offline SkyWalker9

• SX20 IS (fw 1.02b)
« Reply #2 on: 03 / September / 2010, 18:30:25 »
I'm new so this may exist already but a script that allows you line a shot up over the top of a previous shot to make double or triple exposures would be good.
Although we are familiar with multiple exposures, we need a little more information on what you had in mind and if you'll be using a tripod.

For example:
- If you were intending on 'blending exposures' using different light settings, etc., then you may want to try one of the HDR scripts.
- If you want to 'clone' objects into the same image, then you'll be better off doing it outside the camera using something like photoshop (google online tutorials for 'How to make clone pictures/yourself')

Offline yvesson

• A540 SX10IS
    • poll about some pics (not much serious) ^^
« Reply #3 on: 04 / September / 2010, 07:43:57 »
Hej, I think he means like with film, you expose something and then add something totally different above it.
Should be done in post processing on the comp with digital pictures, anyway.

Offline fe50

• IXUS50 & 860, SX10 Star WARs-Star RAWs
    • fe50
« Reply #4 on: 04 / September / 2010, 17:59:45 »
« Last Edit: 04 / September / 2010, 18:04:14 by fe50 »