Chdk for SX130 IS ? - page 67 - CHDK Releases - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Chdk for SX130 IS ?

• 1095 Replies
Re: Chdk for SX130 IS ?
« Reply #660 on: 03 / July / 2011, 11:11:20 »
Advertisements
Herra Tohtori:
I see. You can make your own profile. You need take a shot of one image and compare the RAW and JPG in a program. But I am know more about it. I just read it somewhere on this forum.

Yep, but most colour balance profile creating suites seem to be Adobe Photoshop plugins. Not to mention I would need to acquire some standard colour target.

In short, I don't have the assets required to generate either ICC profile or a colour matrix or such.

« Reply #661 on: 04 / July / 2011, 23:49:36 »
@chunk0r

What do you use to view your raw/dng ? As an example, IrfanView will
by default show most RAW formats at half size ...
In other words, check for optional settings in your viewer.

hope that helps,

wim

Hi, that was the reason,

thanks

Greets
Chunk0r

Offline achillies

• SX130IS
« Reply #662 on: 05 / July / 2011, 12:13:55 »
Hello again everyone,  I have been testing a version of SDM (StereoDataMaker) for the SX130IS, and I think it is time for another tester (or two).  SDM is a close relative of CHDK, and performs many/most of the same functions.  It also has a few additional tools for assisting in stereo photography and some other creative uses.  If you have two SX130's, it allows you to connect them for syncronised shooting, etc..

SDM loads the same way as CHDK, so if you have an extra SD card, you can swap between SDM and CHDK very easily.

Please send me a message if you are interested in helping test SDM.
Don't let the sands of time get in your lunch.

« Reply #663 on: 05 / July / 2011, 16:20:49 »
Hi Achillies!

Good news, I was about to ask you how your tests were going with SDM!

Count me in, I'm curious about it!

Will you post a zip file of SDM? Can't wait to try it out!

My firmware is 1.01c

Jeff
« Last Edit: 05 / July / 2011, 16:24:43 by NovaJeff »
La parcimonie, c'est bien beau, mais faut pas trop en mettre.

Offline achillies

• SX130IS
« Reply #664 on: 05 / July / 2011, 23:30:45 »
Hi Jeff,  I sent you a link for SDM for the SX130IS.  When it is "officially" released it will be available from the SDM site. PM me if you have any questions.

BTW, I noticed your thanks, and you are very welcome (for what little I actually did).  The real thanks go to Philmoz (for CHDK) and Microfunguy (for SDM). And of course Quid.. gone but not forgotten (and hopefully still alive!)

As far as I know, no-one is having any trouble with the latest version of CHDK (none that has been reported here at least), and SDM also seems to be done.  Time and usage will be the true test, but I think we have some great tools for our cameras.

Pilda

« Reply #665 on: 06 / July / 2011, 07:29:13 »
Have you ever heard about Adobe Lens Profile Creator? I would love to have the profile for my camera. It would be great if a volunteer with printer made it. Check http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lensprofile_creator/

« Reply #666 on: 06 / July / 2011, 21:20:45 »
Hello again fellow SX130 users.

I have some problems when trying to run most Lua scripts.

Just to make sure it's not my lualib that is corrupted, please try this script that I copied from elsewhere in the forum.

Tell me if it works for you, and if not, then it means some work need to be done on our CHDK version.

Thanks everyone!

Jeff

« Reply #667 on: 07 / July / 2011, 06:26:35 »
@NovaJeff
What happens, when you try to run a script? Does camera display an error, breaks a script or even crash?

@All - just tu let you know
I had a few lens errors in a last few days, but all were caused by accidentally turning on camera while in pocked or other place, that lens can't open. Everytime rebooting camera was succesfull.
if (2*b || !2*b) {
    cout<<question
}

Compile error: poor Yorick

Offline achillies

• SX130IS
« Reply #668 on: 07 / July / 2011, 09:28:49 »
@outslider - I'm glad to hear that your camera recovered.  Wouldn't it be nice if these cameras had a switch instead of a button for power?  I can't tell you how many times I have powered my camera off instead of pressing the shutter button!

@NovaJeff, All of the scripts I use are .bas files, and my camera is running the MD script in the front yard so I can't test your script at the moment.

Attached is a bird picture that I took using the Motion detection script yesterday. (cropped, etc).  I love the ability to run scripts.  God Bless the Developers!

« Reply #669 on: 07 / July / 2011, 10:15:44 »
@Outslider

Thank you for asking. Well, the display (actually the canon icons all around the screen) flashes on and off once every second, and there is a beep synchronized with the flashing.

EDIT-

I just realized that when script is not running, and the cam is not in ALT mode, if I press DISP, same beep, same flashing of canon icons. So it seems like the script clicks the DISP button once per second, but does nothing else.

Look at line 47. My guess is that the command "get_prop(props.DISPLAY_MODE)" is the problem. The script seems to try shut the backlight off.

I'm not too bad whit uBasic, but totally noob with Lua...

Jeff

@Achillies

I love your version of "Angry Birds"!
« Last Edit: 07 / July / 2011, 10:18:35 by NovaJeff »