color of override in osd & osd in playback & fast disabling of overrides - done - page 2 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum

color of override in osd & osd in playback & fast disabling of overrides - done

• 13 Replies
Advertisements
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 15:25:11 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
okay, i added the ability to disable autoiso and bracketing in continous mode as well.
there will be a new check box below the "disable overrides" checkbox that reads "include autoiso & bracketing". if this box is checked, ALL overrides will be temporarily disabled.

update/edit: added new checkbox: "Hide in Playback?", meaning the OSD.

items to be hidden via this option: filespace, battery, clock. any other items/icons you can think of? because i can't.

still needs: 
- a shortcut (havent found out how to define them yet - any help appreciated!).
- also i dont know if i should write in OSD that the disabling is in effect. hints?

edit: added working binary for s3is.
« Last Edit: 03 / April / 2008, 19:33:09 by PhyrePhoX »

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
update: added shortcut to be able to quickly turn on/off overrides.
also: found a way (thanks to Ewavr!) to finally disable (via an option of course) the saving of raw during video rec mode on s3is/s2is/s5is (thus, preventing the stopping of video).
have to clean some things and also have to touch a lot of libraries, will post source/diff & binaries soon. stay tuned.

ps.: feature of calculating remaining time in video rec mode will also be finished soon, though you probably wont read about it in this thread, as there already is another one :D

night

Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 15:25:33 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye