Zero response posts - is there a list somewhere ? - Forum related topics (including issues) - CHDK Forum

Zero response posts - is there a list somewhere ?

• 2 Replies
Zero response posts - is there a list somewhere ?
« on: 02 / January / 2011, 23:57:02 »
Advertisements
I've seen different (non-CHDK) forums with an option to review posts with zero responses.  The idea is to catch new users who post something who don't get a response right away for whatever reason.   
I know that does not seem likely as long as reyalp apparently does not needing to sleep 24x7  :) - not to mention several others. BUT I was wondering if it an option with the software for this forum and if so, can it be enabled.   (Sorry if its already there and I could not find it).
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

Re: Zero response posts - is there a list somewhere ?
« Reply #1 on: 03 / January / 2011, 03:34:10 »
Hi, I guess not... I'll try to look into it soon.

Cheers

Re: Zero response posts - is there a list somewhere ?
« Reply #2 on: 19 / February / 2011, 06:56:13 »
Hi again,

I have added additional topic filtering features to the board. Right now you filter topics from several references, including the "Topics Without Replies" feature you mentioned.

This was already possible by clicking the "replies" field on the board header, though it wouldn't give you a chronologically ordered list.

This is a per board filter though, so you can't view it for the entire forum. Will try to check this

Use it at the new table footer menu, on board view.

Warning: the feature is "sticky" - i.e. you need to reset the filter in order to get back to normal viewing.

Cheers