Okay - the A1200 beta testers have reported success with Beta1 for firware 1.00C so its time to post it here.a1200-100c-1.1.0-beta-1.zipRelease Notes
1) This release does not have any of the shooting functions enabled (RAW, exposure override, movie zoom etc not enabled yet).
2) You can only use the "SD card lock" method with this release. There is no ps.fi2 file so no "firmware update" method.
3) The <ALT> key is the playback key ( the blue triangle in the blue box). At some point I will enable the ability to reassign this to the Face key or the DISP key.
4) Colors will be weak and sometimes hard to see. I should be able to improve that as we go along.
5) You can run scripts - one beta tester reports getting a simple shooting script to work. But many things will not fuction yet.
At this point, I'm not looking for feedback on what works or what doesn't work. I know there are lots of things that don't work. This is just to give A1200 owners a chance to work through the process of setting up their camera for CHDK and trying it out.Update :
Beta 2 has been released to the beta test volunteers. Everything should now be working except the video zoom and quality overrides.