fujifilm finepix s series - page 8 - Non-CANON cameras development - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

fujifilm finepix s series

• 113 Replies
Re: fujifilm finepix s series
« Reply #70 on: 07 / July / 2014, 00:56:19 »
Advertisements
Thanks Critiatix for the tip! I enable the 50x zoom now too! Can you increase the exposure time in the hidden menu? I try but dont save the increment.

Hi everyone, I own FujiFilm Finepix s 8300 camera. I found this forum and this topic while I was looking for option how I could remotely control camera from computer so I could be able to make stop-motion animations in software for this purpose. Unfortunately I haven't found anything else. Thought I'm able to change things in Hidden menu makes me happy.
     Like option to change Module (MODULE SELECT in hidden menu), since my camera is one from s8xxx series and each other camera is same except max zoom. I was just wondering that zoom is locked by software only and It seems I was right. By changing Module I'm able change my max zoom from 42x to 50x. I tried It and seems to be working. :)
     But back to the topic:
        I tried turn on Take12BitCCDRawImage, and i got RAW image. Im little confused why camera can't show RAW images in gallery since camera is showing photo preview after taking photo and saving.
        Anyway Im able to view these RAW images by software IrfanView, but only monochrome. I don't know why. After open RAW file IrfanView shows me window with a lot of settings. I tried some sets but It was never better than monochrome output. Im not very experienced in this staff so maybe anyone of you will be more lucky than me.
       Im adding photo how Irfanview shows RAW from my camera with this settings: 12BPP, Not normalized, Vertical flip, Image width 4608, height 3456, File header size 0. Bayer pattern is unchecked because if it is checked IrfanView shows decode error.
       I hope this post help someone and i will be happy if anyone will find correct settings for view RAW files in IrfanView. PS: Sorry for ugly english  ::)

picture:

EDIT:
    I have now little problem. I was playing in Hidden Menu and I tried what is Vector Font. I haven't did it. It was trying to load font from SD card ../Fonts (i think, im not sure). I had not no font there and now after start up i can't see any text.... I wanted reupdate firmware but it shows me an error but i don't know what is written there...(maybe because same version?)
    I will be very grateful if anyone write me order of Vector font item in menu so i could copy to card any vector font (i dont know what format of font yet, propably .ttf i hope :( ), and reload the font.
Thanks for any help.
EDIT 2:
   I downloaded and opened in hexplorer firmware file for my camera. I found in it strings with Hidden Menu items(according to it seems to be "Load Vector Font" as 12. item), next i found name of folder where should font be copied ("Please check source path SD:\FONT") and formats of fonts and other file extensions (.FDL, .fdl, .BDF, .bdf, .DIF, .dif, .TTF, .ttf, .OTF, .otf, .TTC, .ttc, FDL ).
   I tried to copy arial.ttf font from windows directory to SDcard:\FONT\FONT.ttf and blindly find Load Vector Font item in Hidden menu (it seemed to be trying to load font), but after restart camera i noticed no change (no text in menu) :/ I'm going to try more fonts, but I'm starting to lose hope.
EDIT 3:
   After the try to load font i found in root of SDcard file CheckSourceErr.txt containing :
      Check Source (1) ... (X)
      UcsBIG5-DFHEI-W4-P-20101210.FDL
   Any idea what it could represent?
EDIT 4:
   I extracted strings from Font load process  from firmware and got this :

Code: [Select]
B:\FONT%02d.raw %s : w=%d, h=%d
B:\bmp_info.txt %s %s Check Source (%x) ... (X)
B:\CheckSourceErr.txt
B:\CheckSourceErr.txt Check Source (X)
Please check source path SD:\FONT
Please check Errlog.. CheckSourceErr Check Source (O)
P2 Disk P2 already have font ! %s%s%s%s
Can not find data_%d from SD !
Write_FDL(%d)_To_ReservedArea=(X)
B:\ReservedErr.txt
Write Check Flag to P1 R_Area ... OK!
Write data_%d to P1 R_Area ... OK!
Write CheckFlag to P2 section ... OK!
Write data_%d to P2 section ... OK!
Updating ....completely !
Take ok
EDIT 5:
   I found in firmware file this :

B:\FONT
\D:\VectorFontCheckFlag.txt                    //My comments
UcsBIG5-DFHEI-W4-P-20101210.FDL                   //Trad. Chinese
UcsGB2312-DT-Hei-P.FDL                                     //Simple Chinese
UcsJIS0208-UD-HEI_W4-P.FDL                            // Kanji - Japan
UcsKSC5601-P-Hei-P.FDL                                     // Korean
UCS-CNS-THAI_HEI-s60-201003111529.FDL
UCS-CNS-Mideast.FDL
UCS-CNS-HEI_W4_SYMBOL.FDL
UCS-CNS-ICON_NEW-UCS-CNS.FDL
VectorFontCheckFlag.txt
   It seems like it controls if font support all needed character sets, if one missing Load Vector font fail.
   I have now problem to find font what supports all these chars   :(

I tried some fonts supporting BIG5, GB2312, JIS0208, KSC5601(DroidSansFallback.ttf, fonts from debian packages of size 10MB) but Error log shows same error still like i wrote up. :/ I found fonts of size 20MB+ but i dont believe in camera is so much space for install that font.

« Reply #71 on: 07 / July / 2014, 07:39:12 »
Thanks Critiatix for the tip! I enable the 50x zoom now too! Can you increase the exposure time in the hidden menu? I try but dont save the increment.

As far as I can't find correct font/s for Load Vector Font so I can't do anything in hidden menu because i can't see any text everywhere in camera.
    Anyway i think it should be possible to increase exposure by script which could be loaded every start up, but how should be looks like such script i have no idea now. It's possible find in firmware file by hex editor  a lot of keys but they are only little pieces which is needed put together.

« Last Edit: 07 / July / 2014, 07:42:24 by Crutiatix »

« Reply #72 on: 18 / August / 2014, 07:54:32 »
hats off to you people for your work on fuji. can you suggest a firmware hack for fujifilm hs30 to increase its shutter speed beyond 30 seconds? I need it for doing wide angle astrophotography.

« Reply #73 on: 08 / September / 2014, 20:42:58 »
I'm having the same font problem that you're having. Have you made any more progress on figuring it out? I don't know what else to do but to contact Fujifilm to repair the camera.

Hi everyone, I own FujiFilm Finepix s 8300 camera. I found this forum and this topic while I was looking for option how I could remotely control camera from computer so I could be able to make stop-motion animations in software for this purpose. Unfortunately I haven't found anything else. Thought I'm able to change things in Hidden menu makes me happy.
     Like option to change Module (MODULE SELECT in hidden menu), since my camera is one from s8xxx series and each other camera is same except max zoom. I was just wondering that zoom is locked by software only and It seems I was right. By changing Module I'm able change my max zoom from 42x to 50x. I tried It and seems to be working. :)
     But back to the topic:
        I tried turn on Take12BitCCDRawImage, and i got RAW image. Im little confused why camera can't show RAW images in gallery since camera is showing photo preview after taking photo and saving.
        Anyway Im able to view these RAW images by software IrfanView, but only monochrome. I don't know why. After open RAW file IrfanView shows me window with a lot of settings. I tried some sets but It was never better than monochrome output. Im not very experienced in this staff so maybe anyone of you will be more lucky than me.
       Im adding photo how Irfanview shows RAW from my camera with this settings: 12BPP, Not normalized, Vertical flip, Image width 4608, height 3456, File header size 0. Bayer pattern is unchecked because if it is checked IrfanView shows decode error.
       I hope this post help someone and i will be happy if anyone will find correct settings for view RAW files in IrfanView. PS: Sorry for ugly english  ::)

picture:

EDIT:
    I have now little problem. I was playing in Hidden Menu and I tried what is Vector Font. I haven't did it. It was trying to load font from SD card ../Fonts (i think, im not sure). I had not no font there and now after start up i can't see any text.... I wanted reupdate firmware but it shows me an error but i don't know what is written there...(maybe because same version?)
    I will be very grateful if anyone write me order of Vector font item in menu so i could copy to card any vector font (i dont know what format of font yet, propably .ttf i hope :( ), and reload the font.
Thanks for any help.
EDIT 2:
   I downloaded and opened in hexplorer firmware file for my camera. I found in it strings with Hidden Menu items(according to it seems to be "Load Vector Font" as 12. item), next i found name of folder where should font be copied ("Please check source path SD:\FONT") and formats of fonts and other file extensions (.FDL, .fdl, .BDF, .bdf, .DIF, .dif, .TTF, .ttf, .OTF, .otf, .TTC, .ttc, FDL ).
   I tried to copy arial.ttf font from windows directory to SDcard:\FONT\FONT.ttf and blindly find Load Vector Font item in Hidden menu (it seemed to be trying to load font), but after restart camera i noticed no change (no text in menu) :/ I'm going to try more fonts, but I'm starting to lose hope.
EDIT 3:
   After the try to load font i found in root of SDcard file CheckSourceErr.txt containing :
      Check Source (1) ... (X)
      UcsBIG5-DFHEI-W4-P-20101210.FDL
   Any idea what it could represent?
EDIT 4:
   I extracted strings from Font load process  from firmware and got this :

B:\FONT%02d.raw %s : w=%d, h=%d
B:\bmp_info.txt %s %s Check Source (%x) ... (X)
B:\CheckSourceErr.txt
B:\CheckSourceErr.txt Check Source (X)
Please check source path SD:\FONT
Please check Errlog.. CheckSourceErr Check Source (O)
P2 Disk P2 already have font ! %s%s%s%s
Can not find data_%d from SD !
Write_FDL(%d)_To_ReservedArea=(X)
Write Check Flag to P1 R_Area ... OK!
Write data_%d to P1 R_Area ... OK!
Write CheckFlag to P2 section ... OK!
Write data_%d to P2 section ... OK!
Updating ....completely !
Take ok
EDIT 5:
   I found in firmware file this :

B:\FONT
\D:\VectorFontCheckFlag.txt                    //My comments
UcsBIG5-DFHEI-W4-P-20101210.FDL                   //Trad. Chinese
UcsGB2312-DT-Hei-P.FDL                                     //Simple Chinese
UcsJIS0208-UD-HEI_W4-P.FDL                            // Kanji - Japan
UcsKSC5601-P-Hei-P.FDL                                     // Korean
UCS-CNS-THAI_HEI-s60-201003111529.FDL
UCS-CNS-Mideast.FDL
UCS-CNS-HEI_W4_SYMBOL.FDL
UCS-CNS-ICON_NEW-UCS-CNS.FDL
VectorFontCheckFlag.txt
   It seems like it controls if font support all needed character sets, if one missing Load Vector font fail.
   I have now problem to find font what supports all these chars   :(

I tried some fonts supporting BIG5, GB2312, JIS0208, KSC5601(DroidSansFallback.ttf, fonts from debian packages of size 10MB) but Error log shows same error still like i wrote up. :/ I found fonts of size 20MB+ but i dont believe in camera is so much space for install that font.

« Reply #74 on: 03 / October / 2014, 12:11:32 »
hi!

I have s8200... If there is anything I can do (extract anything U want from my camera) I will do...

modified:

yyyyyyy....... not any more.... lost fonts as well ;/ and have not idea what to do with it right now (unless I will throe and will look how far it will fly).....
.... any ideas?? anyone?? please!!!! help!!!!!
« Last Edit: 23 / October / 2014, 14:39:09 by blb666 »

« Reply #75 on: 28 / October / 2014, 19:46:32 »
I haven't solved this problem yet.  :( In my opinion, the best option for solve it is to re-upgrade a firmware somehow. Problem is that it isn't possible to upgrade to the same version firmware or downgrade to the lower version.
I tried to change all text sequences looking like the version number to higher one in hexadecimal editor in firmware file and re-upgrade it after, but it has not helped. :/
If anyone has knowledge how to make firmware looks like higher version, it should be very helpful.

PS: I'm wondering if everyone who have this problem have played with Vector Font menu item in hidden menu. Maybe problem is different than i thought but who knows  ???

Re: fujifilm finepix s series - Tools
« Reply #76 on: 30 / October / 2014, 11:26:38 »
Already I found something positive for all(probably) fujifilm cameras owner's who hope for improve their machines :)
 > Use google : FUJI FujiFilm FinePix S8200, S8250, S8300, S8350, S8400, S8500 Service Manual
I got 4 results, 3 of them are the most poweful thing what i couldn't even imagine that i will find.
If you are at least little skilled you will be able to get from that everything needed for create FHDK i think.
Don't forget with power comes responsibility, use wisely.
And what is main, i can now fix my camera ^^, i hope :D.

« Reply #77 on: 31 / October / 2014, 08:39:33 »
Have no idea how to log on on their website to download all needed files ;/

« Reply #78 on: 31 / October / 2014, 10:31:45 »
Have no idea how to log on on their website to download all needed files ;/

From full adress extract only root so something like xxx://yyyyyyy.zzz/

Anyway, i tried re-update main code and boot code also re-define language area but no change... I dont see any text still. :/ It true I'm not sure if reupdate was successful since i have not seen any text ... One option why should re-update fail is maybe i have not used adapter but baterries (like is wrote in service manual). Do you think its possible for camera to recognize if are used baterries or adapter?
My next step is to make fake batteries wired with usb cable (USB slot is 5v 2A like original adapter OUT) and try again re-update main and boot code.

source: http://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1743157.html

PS: Batch scripts language is really simple to understand. If we get list of all possible functions with arguments nothing will be impossible.

Here is what i got from files what i found:
Scripts are stored in SDcard:/Batch.
In file BatchScripts.txt are stored names of scripts files without extension which will be executed.
Extension of scripts is .srt.

Every line of script file starts with unique number of line or with REM (like remove) what is in my opinion something like comment.

Every line number and command is followed by space.

Every script ends with:
line_number END
RUN

Variables are defined by keyword LET var_name = value.
Strings are between "".

By keyword SYSTEM it's possible to call functions like ScreenString(x,y,str) or delay_us(1000000).

Im not sure with keyword FOREIGN after which follows also calling function (mayby user defined functions/functions defined in other script? i have not seen any function definition yet)
example: "FOREIGN var = DeviceExclusiveID_Get()" or "FOREIGN DrawBackColor(0, 0, 960, 240, 0, 0, 255, 0)" or "FOREIGN ret = PowerOff(3,1000000)"

GOTO line_number - naturally jumps to desired line

Conditions looks like: IF var == value1 THEN value2 ELSE value3
EDIT : IF var == value THEN lineNumber Else lineNumber2

It's all for now. If i learn something new then i write it here.
« Last Edit: 24 / April / 2015, 15:26:07 by Crutiatix »

« Reply #79 on: 31 / October / 2014, 16:16:27 »
Im adding list of functions used in scripts from models S8200-S8500 and S2500HD-S2700HD for now and also extracted function names from firmware of s8300. Anyone wanted change exposure time, here is function for that but without arguments :/ so im not sure if it help.

Functions extracted from batch scripts from various camera models (S8200-8600, S2500HD-S2700HD)
FOREIGN
AEAWB_ISO100Calibration(Select,IS_OUTPUT_FIG, IS_OUTPUT_K_RESULT, IS_OUTPUT_ISO_REPORT,  DIFF_COLOR_RATIO_LV, DIFF_COLOR_RATIO_TK, DIFF_COLOR_RATIO_VGA)
CBBP(Picture_Quantity, Threshold, SaveRaw, SavePosition, DumpWBP, ClearWBP)
CCD_CCDModuleValidation(TestCase,0,1,0,0,0,0)
CWBP(Picture_Quantity, StillTH , LVTH , SaveRaw, SavePosition, DumpWBP, ClearWBP)
ClearOSD()
DeviceExclusiveID_Get()
DeviceExclusiveID_Setup(DEVICEEXCLUSIVE)
DrawBackColor(0, 0, 960, 240, 0, 0, 255, 0)
FM_DeleteAllFileObjectHandle(0)
FM_FileCmd(FOpenTest,1,1)
Flash_CheckCover()
Format(FormatID)
InfoMgr_SetDefaultParamToNAND()
KeyLeft(0)
LCD_TypeGet()
LCD_TypeSetup(LCD_Sel)
LensCali_EFA(MaxDiff,Offset4StartStep,JumpSteps,SampleNum,LogContractValue)
LensCali_Shutter()
LensCali_Zoom_Main()
OISC_OISCali_HallDevice()
OISC_OIS_DownLoadOISFW2NAND()
OneCardTest(1)
OneCard_ErrCodePrint(Ret)
OneCard_FlgSet(0)
OneCard_RunIn(LP, PQ, TH, SR, SP, DWBP, CLWBP)
PowerOff(3,1000000)
PowerSaving(0)
Resolution(DefaultCapResID)
RunShadingCalibr(ClearData, SaveLog, SaveImage)
RunShadingVerify(3, 3, 1, 0, 0, 0)
ScreenInt32_Hex(10,60,ret)
SetLanguageArea(Lan_Area)
SetShadingCalibrExp(WideExp, Zoom2Exp, Zoom3Exp, Zoom4Exp, Zoom5Exp, Zoom6Exp, Zoom7Exp, Zoom8Exp, Zoom9Exp, Zoom10Exp)
SetShadingCalibrMode(WideMode, Zoom2Mode, Zoom3Mode, Zoom4Mode, Zoom5Mode, Zoom6Mode, Zoom7Mode, Zoom8Mode, Zoom9Mode, Zoom10Mode)
SetShadingCalibrPara( 0, 2, 30, 50)
SetShadingCalibrTarget(WideTarget, Zoom2Target, Zoom3Target, Zoom4Target, Zoom5Target, Zoom6Target, Zoom7Target, Zoom8Target, Zoom9Target, Zoom10Target)
ShowCaliData(VerNo)
SwitchMode(10)
Zoom(55)
SYSTEM
KeyEventDisable()
KeyEventEnable()
KeyStateGet(KEY_OK)
ScreenInt32(200,50,LP)
ScreenString(10,50,lcdprint)
delay_us(1000000)
(not defined)
Reboot(1000000)

Extraced from S8300 firmware (section of test script starting at 7660913 th byte of file):
AEAWB_GetBigSmallFactoryMode
AEAWB_ISO100Calibration
AELinearityTest
AEscript
AF_TestMode
AWBDirectSetCrCb
AcessClampAndOffset
AutoPowerOff
BatteryCalibrateAD
BatteryDoFullLoad
BatteryGaugeEnable
BlurWarning
CBBP
CCDLinearityTest
CCD_CCDModuleValidation
CWBP
CameraSounds
ChangeDisplayGridFrameFlag
ChangePJ
ClearLensType
ClearOSD
ClearScriptKeyMask
ColorMode
DateStamp
DateTime
DeviceExclusiveID_Get
DeviceExclusiveID_Setup
DisableFRShadingComp
DisableLVShadingComp
DisableMCUFullLoad
DisableS0S1AS
DrawBackColor
DumpShadingLUT
ETLinearity
EVCompensation
EnableFRShadingComp
EnableLVShadingComp
EnableMCUFullLoad
EnableS1ImgSaving
ExposureBracket
FE_FlashColorProfileTest
FE_FlashFire
FE_FlashTimeProfileTest
FE_GuideNumberTest
FE_ManualFlashTimeTest
FE_PreflashTimeCompensationTest
FE_S2RunCalculateJpgMean
FE_S2TestandCalVerifyScript
FM_DeleteAllFileObjectHandle
FM_FileCmd
Flash
FlashCali_Quench
Flash_CheckCover
FocusZone
Format
GetBatteryData
GetCommonFunData
GetLensType
GetModialMode
GetTemperatureData
HOTSHOE_ModuleValidation
I2CSetWDT
IQ_GTE_Script_A
IQ_GTE_Script_B
IQ_GTE_Script_C
IQ_GTE_Script_D
IRP_DisableShade
IRP_EnableShade
IRP_SaveNoCompressImg
IRP_SetDenoiseTH
IRP_SetEdgeEnhanceLUT
ImageStorage
ImgCap_LightBoxCalibration
ImgCap_SaveEnvironment
ImgCap_SetAperture
ImgCap_SetExposureTime
ImgCap_SetFlashTime
ImgCap_SetFocusPosition
ImgCap_SetISO100Gain
ImgCap_SetISOSpeed
ImgCap_SetTargetValue
ImgCap_ShowEnvironment
ImgCap_WhitePointCalibration
InfoMgr_CleanSingleCaliData
InfoMgr_DownloadCali
InfoMgr_SetDefaultParamToNAND
InfoMgr_ShowCali
InfoScript_CheckCaliSize
InitShadingCalibrPara
IsLensTemperatureReachLimit
JSizeTrainning
KeyDelete
KeyDisp
KeyDown
KeyFlash
KeyFlashCover
KeyHoldDisp
KeyHoldDown
KeyHoldLeft
KeyHoldRight
KeyHoldUp
KeyLeft
KeyMenu
KeyMode
KeyOK
KeyPJBurst
KeyPJEV
KeyPJEVF
KeyPJFace
KeyPJFunc
KeyQuality
KeyReleaseDown
KeyReleaseKeyDisp
KeyReleaseLeft
KeyReleaseRight
KeyReleaseUp
KeyReview
KeyRight
KeySelect
KeyShare
KeyTV
KeyTest
KeyTimer
KeyUSB
KeyUp
KeyVideo
LCDOff
LCDOn
LCDRedrawEnable
LCDScript_SetFixedBrightness
LCDShowZoomPos
LCDVCom_Adjustment
LCD_TypeGet
LCD_TypeSelect
LCD_TypeSetup
LENS_LensModuleValidation
LTExposure
Language
LedTest
LensCali_BackDoor
LensCali_EFA
LensCali_Shutter
LensCali_Zoom_Main
LensGetLensErrStatus
MCUGetByte
MCUGetData
MCUSetByte
MCUSetData
Mode
ModuleNameSelect
ModuleParam_Get
ModuleParam_Select
ModuleParam_Setup
NANDScriptCmd
NANDUtl_UpdateBFN
NANDUtl_UpdateBFNSetting
NANDUtl_UpdateLogo
OISC_GetOISInfo
OISC_OISCali_GryoBias
OISC_OISCali_GryoGain
OISC_OISCali_HallDevice
OISC_OISCali_HallDeviceDegree
OISC_OISCali_VerifyGryoHallOscillation
OISC_OIS_DownLoadOISFW2NAND
OISC_OIS_VCMCycleMoving
OISCtrl_AOIS_QRcodeCali
OIS_EnableDisable
OIS_FunctionTest
OneCardTest
OneCard_ErrCodePrint
OneCard_ErrPrint
OneCard_ExtIndex
OneCard_FlgSet
OneCard_GetOneCardCaliStatus
OneCard_HDMITest
OneCard_IsAllStationPASS
OneCard_IsInOneCardMode
OneCard_PJCommonInit
OneCard_RepairmanManualReset
OneCard_RunIn
OneCard_RunScriptInit
OneCard_SetBkModialMode
OneCard_SetIsInOneCardMode
OneCard_ShowVer
OneCard_TVTest
OrientationSensor
P1_ChangePartition
PowerOff
PowerSaving
Quality
Reboot
RedEyePreflash
RemoveOnecard
ResetLCDPwrSave
Resolution
Review_GetFileType_Script
RunAutoLevelImageFile
RunShadingCalibr
RunShadingVerify
Run_SpecifyFunc
SaveCFAonIRP
SaveCFAonTake
SceneMode
ScreenInt32_Hex
ScriptSelfTest
SetALCPara
SetAdGain
SetAeTargetMean
SetBrightnessValue
SetExposureTime
SetFlashTime
SetFontColor
SetISOMode
SetIrisIndex
SetIsoSpeed
SetIsoStartDigiGain
SetLanguageArea
SetLensType
SetProjectModelName
SetProjectUSBPID
SetRedEyeFunc
SetShadingCalibrExp
SetShadingCalibrMode
SetShadingCalibrPara
SetShadingCalibrTarget
SetShadingZoomPause
SetVistaMode
SetWhitePoint
Set_Stereo_Channel
Set_Stereo_HPF
Set_Stereo_LPF
Set_Stereo_Threshold
ShowCaliData
ShutterClose
ShutterOpen
SoundVolume
StereoCali
StrobeReady
SwitchMode
SwitchWindowByID
TV_NTSCPAL_Test
Take12BitCCDRaw
TakeVideo
TemperatureEnable
ToneCCM_SetCCM
ToneCCM_SetLCDtone
ToneCCM_SetPCInversetone
ToneCCM_SetPCtone
ToneCCM_WriteLCDTable2Nflash
TurnOnOffLed
USBDevModeSwitch
UpdateFW
UpdateVectorFont
UploadCali
VL_DETECT
VideoOut
VideoSize
VoltageThermalTrack
WBMode
Wait_OK_Key
WriteClampAndOffsetToFlash
Zoom

Added also in attachment for easier download.
If i will have time i write python script for automatic download desired zip files containing scripts from server, unzip and extract from sripts all functions.