Question about adding Eyefi-config code to CHDK build. - page 9 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Question about adding Eyefi-config code to CHDK build.

• 84 Replies
Re: Question about adding Eyefi-config code to CHDK build.
« Reply #80 on: 29 / September / 2013, 18:30:33 »
Advertisements
I will give a look to the user manual of your camera. I have a G15 which actually supports EyeFi cards. But i just can see if it's connected or not (and to which SSID) enable and disable it. And which pictures have already been uploaded. I am not able to list the configured networks.
Remember that with cameras like yours (and mine) which support Eyefi it's better to disable the card while forcing ther Wlan on with the CHDK menu. This in order to eliminate interference between Canon's firmware and CHDK while talking to the card.

« Reply #81 on: 29 / September / 2013, 20:31:51 »
I think your G15 and my SX150 have the same Canon menu.  I must have given you the wrong impression.
I will give a look to the user manual of your camera. I have a G15 which actually supports EyeFi cards. But i just can see if it's connected or not (and to which SSID) enable and disable it. And which pictures have already been uploaded. I am not able to list the configured networks.
Remember that with cameras like yours (and mine) which support Eyefi it's better to disable the card while forcing ther Wlan on with the CHDK menu. This in order to eliminate interference between Canon's firmware and CHDK while talking to the card.

« Reply #82 on: 30 / September / 2013, 22:38:29 »
Hi Buttim,
Could you post your eyefi code that was not included  in the diffs you posted earlier.  I'd like to compile for a couple other cameras I have.

Jon

« Reply #83 on: 01 / October / 2013, 03:22:03 »
Could you post your eyefi code that was not included  in the diffs you posted earlier.  I'd like to compile for a couple other cameras I have.

The last one I posted (29 sptember, 18:25:37) is ok and contains all the new files:
core/eyefi.c
core/eyefi.h
core/eyefi-config.h
core/sha1.c
core/md5.c

« Reply #84 on: 01 / October / 2013, 11:01:41 »
You are right.  Sorry I was thinking about an older version.

Jon
The last one I posted (29 sptember, 18:25:37) is ok and contains all the new files:
core/eyefi.c
core/eyefi.h
core/eyefi-config.h
core/sha1.c
core/md5.c