First, thanks for developing this software...
Second... After follow all you steps:
- format the card in the camera
- copy the full CHDK release to the card (you need DISKBOOT.BIN, and PS.FI2 plus the CHDK directory)
- lock the card and start the camera with the rear playback button
- press Menu and select 'Firm Update...' from the bottom of the first menu
- when CHDK reboots enter <ALT> mode
- select 'Make Card Bootable' from the 'Miscellaneous Stuff' CHDK menu
- restart the camera and CHDK should now autoboot
I can't fin the <ALT> mode or menu after the camera reboot...
Mi card is and sandisk 8GB 30Mb/s, so I believe that there is no trouble with the card... so... what's the problem?
Any help, please?