Exposure time/shutterspeed using intervelometer - page 2 - Hello, I'm a NEWBIE - HELP!! (Newbies assistance, User Guides and thank you notes) - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Exposure time/shutterspeed using intervelometer

• 13 Replies
Re: Exposure time/shutterspeed using intervelometer
« Reply #10 on: 24 / October / 2011, 12:09:17 »
Advertisements
the ISO I have been fiddling with to some success. If I go to ~400 then it has some improvement but it still isn't where I would like it to be. Then the ND filter I have set to Auto. I will try altering it to have it shift in or out and see if that makes a difference. I am using a Canon powershot A470. It is not a very good camera, but it is the only one that any of us had that we were willing to send up with the potential for an unsuccessful retrieval.
As for the Aperture, there is no setting to adjust it. I read the getting started guide and looked for something on the Aperture in the camera, but did not find anything.
Thanks for the help.
Jamie

« Reply #11 on: 24 / October / 2011, 12:39:39 »
Your camera does not have an aperture, it uses an ND filter.

Take a 640x480 photo and post it here.
« Last Edit: 26 / October / 2011, 05:49:59 by Microfunguy »

« Reply #12 on: 25 / October / 2011, 18:06:34 »
Okay I figured it out. The camera was initially choosing automatically what the scenery was like, and I just set it to assume it was cloudy weather and the darkness issues were solved. Thanks for all the help guys.
Jamie

« Reply #13 on: 26 / October / 2011, 05:51:33 »
The camera was initially choosing automatically what the scenery was like

Guess it is a bit cloudy indoors   :)

David