Okay, Hi folks
I just bought a new Canon S95 yesterday and tried setting it up for CHDK without any luck.
The firmware version is "GM1.00K" so I did use the "K" version of the build.
What I am getting is:
- it does boot up in "PLAY" mode after I press the <ALT> button.
- I make the selections in the CHDK menu to make the card bootable and do select "SAVE" before exiting and shutting down the camera.
- I do lock the SD card after shutting down and inserting to start again.
-It will not display the CHDK yellow banner when starting the camera normally using the "ON/OFF" button.
- I have tried two different SD cards, one 32gb and one 8gb card.
- I have had all day to play with it so I have tried all
the methods outlined in the articles on how to do it.
- I have done this before with my Canon G9 so while not recent, I have been able to do it.
Any suggestions or experiences that might enlighten me to get it working?