I've updated the movie_rec.c file and now I think the port is ready to be released as an ALPHA...still need to do better testing of the code to verify all functionality is up to par.
So far RAW/DNG creation works, with the fisheye distortion as expected. I've testing some different shutter speeds to verify the override function, but haven't determined the max/min shutter speed the camera can support (Tested 30s on the slow end and it seemed to work but didn't take a good look at the output).
Don't know the proper channels to get the code into the trunk, but I've attached the code I've worked on baselined with V1535
Submitted a patch to have the code added to the repository as an ALPHA, but not autobuild.