PROBLEM with "Fast motion detection" - General Chat - CHDK Forum  

PROBLEM with "Fast motion detection"

• 3 Replies
PROBLEM with "Fast motion detection"
« on: 12 / August / 2012, 06:59:03 »
Advertisements
Hi, I have a problem with script "fast motion detection".I press the button to take the picture until the picture is spend 10 seconds. How I can change this?.
Thanks.
Luis

Re: PROBLEM with "Fast motion detection"
« Reply #1 on: 12 / August / 2012, 11:07:53 »
I press the button to take the picture until the picture is spend 10 seconds. How I can change this?.

@Luis :   can you please provide a more detailed description of what happens when you press the shutter button ?  Also, can you describe how you would like to change that ?
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #2 on: 12 / August / 2012, 14:53:02 »
@waterwingz :
I don't know how to start but I am going to try. When the camera detect motion . The camera don´t make the photo, it takes about ten seconds. My question is. The camera can to make the photo when detect motion? . In this moment no after ten seconds. If you want I can to put a video in youtube this way you can to watch it.

Thamks.

Luis

« Reply #3 on: 12 / August / 2012, 15:16:21 »
When the camera detect motion . The camera don´t make the photo, it takes about ten seconds.
My question is. The camera can to make the photo when detect motion? . In this moment no after ten seconds. If you want I can to put a video in youtube this way you can to watch it.
A youtube video is a good idea.

Did you read this :   http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Motion_Detection
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16