Im particularly interested to know if this CHDK improves:-
1. Sharpness - natively picture i shot not really sharp compare to prime lens DLSR, editing the sharpness of the RAW file sometimes ruins my image.
2. DOF - natively the biggest aperture is f3.4 and DOF is not shallow. Bokeh seems non existence. I read there is a DOF script included. So is there any improvement?
3. Timelapse - Miniature scene is unique and nice but landscape timelapse needs everything in the frame to be in focus. I want to know if the timelapse script in the CHDK allows timelapse in any scene or manual settings not only Miniature and do everything for you by just pressing record button.
And records it in 720p like natively.
4. Timelapse - Conventional way - i want to know if the CHDK just increase exposure to 30s, auto trigger every 30" and do the timelapse video outside the camera with PC/Mac.
5. Timelapse - So if there is auto trigger, there is no need to buy remote shutter of some kind to do timelapse?
6. Video - is CHDK increase 120fps & 240fps video to at least 720p?
These 2 examples demonstrate time lapse on the G1X:
Might make more sense to post your SX50 examples here in the SX50 porting thread ?
Can anyone confirm that they can actually disable dark frame subtraction with the current build?
I didn't notice it with my time lapse routines because I've been using continuous drive mode. In that mode, I discovered that dark frame subtraction never occurs. It may be a way to disable dark frames without CHDK? I'll have to experiment with it a little more, in the SX50 and other cameras.
Dark frame only kicks in when the exposure goes beyond about 5 seconds. Do you every get that far out with your continuous drive mode ?
Started by barberofcivil
Started by mp1405
Started by ruko
« 1 2 »
Started by yukia10
Started by galocza
« 1 2 »
General Discussion and Assistance