Problem with wiki - General Chat - CHDK Forum  

Problem with wiki

• 6 Replies
Problem with wiki
« on: 11 / April / 2008, 06:03:25 »
Advertisements
Is there something going on with the wiki? I can access the front page but not the FAQ. Is it just overloaded with all the S5 owners or something?

Re: Problem with wiki
« Reply #1 on: 11 / April / 2008, 06:07:27 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:14:44 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

« Reply #2 on: 11 / April / 2008, 07:01:54 »
I know there is tons of information, but how do you find it. The search feature is non-existent. I have used the term ISO, iso, RAW, and raw and the search returns empty. I would have thought there are many pages just with those terms. What could I be doing wrong?

« Reply #3 on: 11 / April / 2008, 07:35:24 »
Sorry. It was a Firefox cache problem.

« Reply #4 on: 11 / April / 2008, 07:39:31 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:15:11 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #5 on: 11 / April / 2008, 07:42:22 »
by the way, why exactly doesnt search work? i guess it only searches in headlines & given keywords (keywords added in each article). so search quality depends on those keywords. just a wild guess.

« Reply #6 on: 11 / April / 2008, 07:49:22 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:15:28 by Barney Fife »