Ultimate Intervalometer - a script for shooting over a long duration - v4.9 - page 60 - Completed and Working Scripts - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Ultimate Intervalometer - a script for shooting over a long duration - v4.9

• 651 Replies

Offline Mlapse

• S95 S110
Advertisements
google drive? they support links and public downloads.
« Last Edit: 15 / March / 2019, 20:24:45 by Mlapse »
frustration is a key ingredient in progress

But no download count
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

Offline Mlapse

• S95 S110
true. but you might make it visible by using a shortened link via goo.gl
« Last Edit: 16 / March / 2019, 03:52:09 by Mlapse »

Offline reyalp

true. but you might make it visible by using a shortened link via goo.gl

https://files-en.simdif.com/hit-counter.html
goo.gl has been discontinued https://developers.googleblog.com/2018/03/transitioning-google-url-shortener.html and the replacement is much more complicated.

bitly is still around and gives you stats.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

Offline Mlapse

• S95 S110
sorry, out of ideas.

Please could someone post the v4.8 script on pastebin or elsewhere just for a one off?

There's no point hosting it on ge.tt if it's listed as a malware domain and any half sensible person using a virus scanner or firewall (or decent browser) cannot access the files at that domain.

Just to be clear, I _can_ access the webpage, it's just that the file is undownloadable. I have attempted this at work, on my mobile and at home.

Offline Mlapse

• S95 S110
Please could someone post the v4.8 script on pastebin or elsewhere just for a one off?

i put a link in reply #588. how does that not work for you?

Ah apologies. I thought that was a special version for the M10 that didn't work with other cameras. I'll give it a go. Thanks a lot.

Ah apologies. I thought that was a special version for the M10 that didn't work with other cameras. I'll give it a go. Thanks a lot.
Copy of ultimate.lua v4.8 attached temporarily.  This does not allow me to control versions so people end up randomly hunting attachments from different posts and getting buggy versions.  So I'll take a look at the options suggested above.
« Last Edit: 07 / April / 2019, 15:27:54 by waterwingz »

There's no point hosting it on ge.tt if it's listed as a malware domain and any half sensible person using a virus scanner or firewall (or decent browser) cannot access the files at that domain.
That site has been just fine for over two years now. I expect they will get this fixed shortly - otherwise they are effectively out of business.

FWIW, I post md5 sums of all my big script files on their associated CHDK wiki page so that you can check that they have not been tampered with.