TX-1 - loading to IDA and porting... - page 9 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

TX-1 - loading to IDA and porting...

• 88 Replies
Re: TX-1 - loading to IDA and porting...
« Reply #80 on: 06 / April / 2008, 11:47:39 »
Advertisements
Almost gave up last week and bought an SD1000.
But I fought the urge with hope.

"M-u-s-t   h-a-v-e    H-O-P-E!

Uhggg! :P
You smite like a girl!

Offline Phantom

• TX1
« Reply #81 on: 06 / April / 2008, 13:37:19 »
Try this attached version, it works quite perfectly for me... the gui is just a little too big but who cares, I can save raws and play reversi :) If it seems to work for everyone and I find the time to check and upload the sources I will release it

« Reply #82 on: 06 / April / 2008, 14:38:23 »
This is SOOOOOOO Cool!
:) :) :)

I'm trying to figure it all out. It's an awful lot to play with!
You smite like a girl!

« Reply #83 on: 07 / April / 2008, 05:17:38 »
In 'my_kbd_read_keys()',  replacing    'kbd_fetch_data(kbd_new_state)'  with '_kbd_read_keys_r2(kbd_new_state)'  crashes the camera.

Adding '_kbd_read_keys_r2(kbd_new_state)'  after  ' 'kbd_fetch_data(kbd_new_state)' fixes the keyboard problem !

Nowe, we need to get the LED's working.

Also, to quote EWAVR :-

"Many things (shutter speed / aperture /focal length /shooting modes tables) are not correct and must be adjusted using camera."

David

« Reply #84 on: 07 / April / 2008, 07:49:04 »
So these values ar why many things do not work in this build so far, and they have to be modified specifically to fit the camera? (Did I get that right?)
Then my next question, if that's true, will be; Am I in danger of messing up the focusing (permanently) by making my camera's motors strain to seek values that it can not possibly find?
You smite like a girl!

« Reply #85 on: 07 / April / 2008, 07:53:23 »
So these values ar why many things do not work in this build so far

All the porting to TX1 has been done by EWAVR.

Phantom has added the line of code mentioned above in order to get the keyboard working.

There are many things yet to be done, I would be patient and wait a bit longer.

David

« Reply #86 on: 07 / April / 2008, 08:04:45 »
I'm not being impatient. I'm only trying to understand the process. I have been working with cybercom as well. But not ever having this much going on in a camera before (total inexperience), I don't know what's actually supposed to work at this point and what won't.
I'm assuming that whatever all the cameras have exactly in common will work at this preliminary stage, like the battery and space indicators, the histogram, zebra mode, RAW shooting, etc..
And then the more "lens specific" things (shall we say) will manually need values changed to function correctly.
You smite like a girl!

« Reply #87 on: 16 / April / 2008, 05:40:42 »
Just a progress update on the TX1 101b porting.

Saving RAW files, Tv bracketing  and override, USB-remote and focus override all work fine.

The 10:1 zoom lens has 125 steps and, inexplicably, the uBasic set_zoom function cannot be made to work.

Movie mode and focus bracketing have yet to be tested.

Firmware version 100g loads and runs fine in Playback mode.

When switched to Record mode, camera turns-off.

David

« Reply #88 on: 20 / April / 2008, 21:43:01 »
TX1 porting is now complete.
Discussion has moved to this thread:
  TX1 Porting Completed