SX40HS, native lua calls don't work? - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

SX40HS, native lua calls don't work?

• 4 Replies
SX40HS, native lua calls don't work?
« on: 30 / July / 2014, 20:30:26 »
Advertisements
Hi!
Decided to use some more advanced scripting and loaded a couple of lua scripts, but none work.
I just get "attempt to call global 'shot_meter_enable' (a nil value)" in various forms depending on the scripts.
I made doubly sure that Native Lua calls are enabled in the Misc menu.

Using 1.3.0 3548 with a SX40HS 100f firmware.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Re: SX40HS, native lua calls don't work?
« Reply #1 on: 30 / July / 2014, 20:32:41 »
Also tried with the stable 1.2 3370 version, same results :(

« Reply #2 on: 30 / July / 2014, 20:50:25 »
What scripts are you trying?   shot_meter_enablea() is one several of the calls from lapser scripts that were based on a customized version of CHDK.   This has nothing to do with Lua Native Call.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #3 on: 31 / July / 2014, 04:41:36 »
What scripts are you trying?   shot_meter_enable() is one several of the calls from lapser scripts that were based on a customized version of CHDK.   This has nothing to do with Lua Native Call.
Oh, missed that part.
Indeed, I'm trying lapsers and your sctipts, histogram related .
Where to dl that build, I missed it?

« Reply #4 on: 31 / July / 2014, 19:35:09 »
What scripts are you trying?   shot_meter_enable() is one several of the calls from lapser scripts that were based on a customized version of CHDK.   This has nothing to do with Lua Native Call.
Oh, missed that part. Indeed, I'm trying lapsers and your sctipts, histogram related . Where to dl that build, I missed it?
You don't need a special build for any of my scripts.  In fact, I go to some length to make sure they will work with any CHDK equipped camera.

Lapser's special build repository is here :
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3woLhMB_tdqWmozT3hheXBzSms&usp=sharing#list
It's a little out of date but what is there will support his scripts AFAIK.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16