Saving video quality settings - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Saving video quality settings

• 4 Replies
Saving video quality settings
« on: 17 / July / 2008, 18:36:12 »
Advertisements
Hello everyone,

I'd been using CHDK build for my A530 (SDM) for some time. When I changed the video quality settings, they would remain "saved", even after the camera was turned off, and on again. Since then, I swapped my A530 for an A570 IS. I tried both available builds (Allbest, and SDM), but camera uses the CHDK quality settings only while the program is loaded in its memory. Is there any way to use the settings, without loading the CHDK?

:)

Best regards,

M. R.

Offline fudgey

• a570is
Re: Saving video quality settings
« Reply #1 on: 17 / July / 2008, 18:44:17 »
Mmm.. you mean you want to use CHDK features without actually using CHDK? No, that's not possible.

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #2 on: 18 / July / 2008, 00:25:51 »
By the way this was the 5th post with the exact same content,i moved 2 others to the trashbin yesterday,since there already was a thread. Don't you have some manners,firelord? Consider this a warning, we dont like spam here :)

« Reply #3 on: 26 / July / 2008, 07:02:36 »
Sorry... :( It wasn't my intention to spam. I originally posted only two messages, but since I couldn't find them, when I visited the forum next time, I posted another two, on another two discussion groups. Feel free to delete all my excess messages. :)

Best regards,

M. R.

« Reply #4 on: 26 / July / 2008, 07:06:00 »
Since this thread is definitely alive, the discussion can begin. :)

Mmm.. you mean you want to use CHDK features without actually using CHDK? No, that's not possible.

I know it's awkward, but it IS possible with A530 ports. I don't know how, I don't know why, but it's possible (at least when the video bitrate/quality settings are concerned)... :)