500d development - page 121 - DSLR Hack development - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

500d development

• 2487 Replies
Re: 500d development
« Reply #1200 on: 22 / May / 2011, 12:27:58 »
Advertisements
What are the guidelines for me to consider before I post?

« Reply #1201 on: 22 / May / 2011, 13:24:26 »
What are the guidelines for me to consider before I post?
Start using the modify button so you don't double post?
Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Canon 18-55 kit lens
Zenitar M2S 2/50mm

Flickr

« Reply #1202 on: 22 / May / 2011, 13:26:45 »
Could you please calm down? We are in a community, it is normal to have people who is a little bit unkind, prepotent, etc. If you can't withstand, you are not in the right place. Just don't overflood.

Offline Jamez

« Reply #1203 on: 22 / May / 2011, 13:38:29 »
Jamez has asked me to refrain from posting issues on this forum.  He seems to be the person in charge here.  Goodbye everyone!  Those who need to reach me for help programming know how to do it already.
Yes I did in a PM as a reply to your question. If all your going to do is just go over the same battery issue thats already logged, whats the point in flooding the forum. Over one third of your posts you have made are about this.

Incidentally I ported Alex`s Night vision color palette for false color and will give the code to Coutts.
Canon Kiss x3 Owner running...
Magic Lantern for 500D/T1i/Kiss X3
Canon EOS 500D/T1i - Magic Lantern Firmware Wiki

Offline Coutts

• www.flickr.com/couttsphotog
    • Flickr
« Reply #1204 on: 22 / May / 2011, 16:51:51 »
Jamez has asked me to refrain from posting issues on this forum.  He seems to be the person in charge here.  Goodbye everyone!  Those who need to reach me for help programming know how to do it already.
Yes I did in a PM as a reply to your question. If all your going to do is just go over the same battery issue thats already logged, whats the point in flooding the forum. Over one third of your posts you have made are about this.

Incidentally I ported Alex`s Night vision color palette for false color and will give the code to Coutts.
just push it to the repository ;)
Canon 5d
Canon 50mm f/1.8
Sigma 24mm f/1.8

Flickr

« Reply #1205 on: 22 / May / 2011, 17:20:50 »
new.

i want to check out the beta a friend told me to mod my camera.
 ive been looking into it following this board for a while. well this specific thread, and wiki page.
it seems stable enough to give a try but i have some questions and i figure id ask you guys since you seem to know the most.

- will it erase my firmware i have now? can i get it again?
- is the new firm ware pretty easy to figure out?
- can someone post a link(s) to whatever i wil need to download.

i just want to be able to take more shots per second and adjust the recording to 60 fps if possible.. is that possible?

i dont know if i should ask some where else.im sorry in  advance if i should have.
t1i
kit /with fisheye

« Reply #1206 on: 22 / May / 2011, 17:27:26 »
Welcome to ML, as of now manual movie controls and fps changes are not possible.

If you still want to have ML on hand just go here http://magiclantern.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_EOS_500D/T1i for all information and download links as well as a installation guide. ML does not flash (overwrite) your current firmware in anyway besides setting a bootflag that will enable your camera to boot the ML firmware off of your memory card. Whenever a new ML release comes you, all you have to do is replace the current ML firmware file on your memory card with the new one, simple as that.

I hope this helps. Read the installation guide to get started and download the current versoin (beta 1.5 i believe) from the link i posted above

« Reply #1207 on: 22 / May / 2011, 17:32:29 »
I don't understand what you mean by the modify button and double posting.  Jamez that's not true.  I have replied over 100x total.  Only a few about the battery.

Modified: Oh I see thank you.  I didn't mean to inconvenience you.
« Last Edit: 22 / May / 2011, 17:42:47 by sbright33 »

« Reply #1208 on: 22 / May / 2011, 17:34:53 »
I don't understand what you mean by the modify button and double posting.

just go to your previous post and look to the right of the title where the quote button is. if the posts is yours, you should have a modify button that will let you revise your post instead of posting another one.

« Reply #1209 on: 23 / May / 2011, 08:25:22 »
Something is wrong with Bitbucket today.  The entire site?  Is it just me seeing it?
https://bitbucket.org/alins/magic-lantern-for-500d/issues