Complete Newbie- but loving CHDK - Hello, I'm a NEWBIE - HELP!! (Newbies assistance, User Guides and thank you notes) - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

Complete Newbie- but loving CHDK

• 3 Replies

Offline minichanic

• Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down
    • My flickr page
Complete Newbie- but loving CHDK
« on: 17 / June / 2009, 12:49:25 »
Advertisements
I have an SX10- which I think is great, and only yesterday installed the 1.02b build of CHDK which works fine. I managed to shoot RAW in DNG format and edit in elements before the sun went down- so I thought "maybe I'm not too bad at this."

Really obvious and stupid question; but where do you actually download the extra scripts for use with CHDK and how do you get them running?

For example I would really like a time-lapse or interverlometer (a word I learned today) script, to take photos of sunsets and clouds moving so I can export them into an AVI.

Which script would you recommend?
Where and how do I download it onto the memory card?
How do I use it?

Loving the connect 4 by the way!  :D

Offline zeno

Re: Complete Newbie- but loving CHDK
« Reply #1 on: 17 / June / 2009, 12:59:54 »
There are quite few scripts here http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/UBASIC/Scripts

Just download them onto your PC, then copy them into the chdk/scripts folder on the card (easy if you have a card reader).
A570, S100, Ixus 127
Author of ASSIST, STICK, WASP, ACID, SDMInst, LICKS, WICKS, MacBoot, UBDB, CFGEdit

Offline minichanic

• My flickr page
« Reply #2 on: 17 / June / 2009, 13:05:28 »
Sorry I now feel like a complete fool- but where do I download them from - I have been to the page and the one I want to look at is http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/UBASIC/Scripts:_Ultra_Intervalometer

Where is the download button- once i have the file I know what to do with it, but how do I get the file?

Offline minichanic

• My flickr page
« Reply #3 on: 17 / June / 2009, 13:21:21 »
Right I have copied and pasted the code sections into notepad and saved as the file-names specified- is that correct- we'll see if it works.