How do I get the alt menu on an SD800? - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum

How do I get the alt menu on an SD800?

• 2 Replies
How do I get the alt menu on an SD800?
« on: 24 / April / 2008, 19:30:19 »
Advertisements
I am using firmware version 1.00d. I downloaded the "e" version but was not able to update it. (I was unsuccessful finding any instructions on how to do that). But I read that the latest CHDK version worked with "d" so I went ahead and installed it. I was able to install it (I can see a few of the features like the remaining battery time). But the instructions for most of the features are predicated on switching to the alt menu. I just can't figure out how to do that on the SD800. Would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.

Offline wontolla

• S3 & G9 & A720
Re: How do I get the alt menu on an SD800?
« Reply #1 on: 24 / April / 2008, 19:50:59 »
If the SD800 is like my S3, then the ALT button is the SHORTCUT button (aka PRINT), the one with a light.

Otherwise you can try DISP button. Worst case scenario you push all buttons until you see "ALT" at the bottom of the screen!

Offline GrAnd

• [A610, S3IS]
    • CHDK
Re: How do I get the alt menu on an SD800?
« Reply #2 on: 25 / April / 2008, 01:55:37 »
If the SD800 is like my S3, then the ALT button is the SHORTCUT button (aka PRINT), the one with a light.

There are models which are lacking some useful buttons, but they still have that blue-eye knob. :)
CHDK Developer.