Cassiopeia - Night sky widefield - Creative Uses of CHDK - CHDK Forum

Cassiopeia - Night sky widefield

• 1 Replies
Cassiopeia - Night sky widefield
« on: 30 / August / 2008, 13:20:48 »
Advertisements
The constellation of Cassiopeia (The W shaped one :p) think it was around a 40 sec exposure, quite pleased with the results.
I've only been using my new cam (A720IS) for a day now and bought it just to use CHDK on and i'm very impressed yet very confused with it all, hopefully i'll manage to figure it all out (i'm still pretty stumped with how to use the scripts :lol:.)

The first image is the pic as it came from my camera (just reduced in size so I can U/L them to Photobucket,) the second i've simply pushed some more detail from PS.

Lemme know what you think
Some Stars, Cassiopeia I think? on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0130Optimized on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
« Last Edit: 30 / August / 2008, 13:22:22 by ENWOD »

Re: Cassiopeia - Night sky widefield
« Reply #1 on: 10 / September / 2008, 15:10:54 »
Hi ENWOD.personally its hard for me to say anything about your picture,any constellation looks like the big dipper to me.lol there is no usage of any script?that might explain the lack of comments.                               but welcome to the forum,
i too find it a bit hard to figure out some of the functions in the scripts.
but using a few hours just sitting messing around with the settings,gives even a ultra noob like myself a
understanding of the basics.its great fun,atm im building a cat safe birdfeeder with a build in camera mount to make some good use of the motion detection.