New build (15) - page 2 - AllBest's Builds - CHDK Forum

New build (15)

• 14 Replies
Re: New build (15)
« Reply #10 on: 28 / December / 2007, 17:08:06 »
Advertisements
BTW: How did you find my code suggestion, does it make sense?
I think that you are right and your code suggestion is sensible! Here some inconsistency. We'll try to fix it

« Reply #11 on: 28 / December / 2007, 23:24:45 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 09:21:53 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

RAW Develop
« Reply #12 on: 29 / December / 2007, 03:15:52 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 09:22:14 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

« Reply #13 on: 29 / December / 2007, 05:46:28 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 09:22:32 by Barney Fife »

« Reply #14 on: 29 / December / 2007, 05:57:00 »
More script oddities.

I couldn't get that OMNI Intervalometer to work (it just locks up the camera then powers down). And I wanted to test long exposures and using the new RAW Merge features for extended "many minutes" exposures. So I loaded up the Ultra Intervalometer script instead. It runs just fine.

But when I run it the script defaults to the camera's shutter speed, not the Override shutter speed. (Camera is in Manual mode, RAW turned on, Shutter Override at 70 seconds.)

There's some bugs somewhere.  ;)

Thank u, Barn!
I'll try to fix this bug