SX600HS porting thread - page 6 - DryOS Development - CHDK Forum  

SX600HS porting thread

• 55 Replies
Re: SX600HS porting thread
« Reply #50 on: 16 / May / 2023, 18:29:39 »
Advertisements
have an sx600 hs, just uploaded the final test build. is "test build expired" to be expected.. very annoying.. but thanks for getting this to work. everything seems to work regardless.

« Reply #51 on: 16 / May / 2023, 19:57:55 »
Has anyone confirmed power-on behavior on this cam?
Pressing power or playback with CHDK installed should start the camera in playback mode, holding power should start in rec.

this works on 100d

« Reply #52 on: 16 / May / 2023, 21:18:58 »
Thanks, that all looks fine.

Has anyone confirmed power-on behavior on this cam?
Pressing power or playback with CHDK installed should start the camera in playback mode, holding power should start in rec.
👍

Offline reyalp

« Reply #53 on: 17 / May / 2023, 22:52:37 »
have an sx600 hs, just uploaded the final test build. is "test build expired" to be expected.. very annoying.. but thanks for getting this to work. everything seems to work regardless.
@bitterlake  You have firmware 100d?

If you can confirm that it's generally working (boots, you're able access the CHDK menu, run scripts and shoot) that should be good enough to enable that version in the autobuild.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

« Reply #54 on: 18 / May / 2023, 01:47:09 »
@bitterlake  You have firmware 100d?

If you can confirm that it's generally working (boots, you're able access the CHDK menu, run scripts and shoot) that should be good enough to enable that version in the autobuild.

Yeah, 100d. Works without an issue as far as I can tell. I have it autobooting, shooting RAW, removing bad pixels, etc.. haven't run into any issues yet.

Offline reyalp

« Reply #55 on: 18 / May / 2023, 17:05:39 »
Yeah, 100d. Works without an issue as far as I can tell. I have it autobooting, shooting RAW, removing bad pixels, etc.. haven't run into any issues yet.
Thanks for confirming, I've enabled 100d in the autobuilds, should be available in the next hour or so.
Don't forget what the H stands for.